The Medical Clinic is available to Sandia Pueblo Tribal members and some outside Native Americans that have established a health record at the clinic.
The medical clinic staff includes:
- Dr. Cathleen Durell, MD, Acting Medical Director
- Dr. Anthony Fleg, MD
- June Emezi, Clinic Nurse Manager
- Dr. Deidra Causaus, Optometrist
- Wilma Toledo, PA, Podiatry Services
- Dr. Attlee Benally, Podiatrist
- Dr. Richard DeFelice, Chiropractor
- Clarice Sandoval, Medical Center Administrative Coordinator
- Christine Lyle, Receptionist
- Yvonne Delgado, Nutritionist
Podiatrist, Nutritionist, and WIC services are available on scheduled days.
Patients need to call the clinic to make appointments.